- * 【Unique Compatibility】 Compatible with Nintendo Switch OLED Model and Regular Switch, ergonomic design and non-slip particles on the surface, can be used as a comfortable handheld mode for large-handed players. (NOTE: Regular switch console need plug with 2 sliders --Page included)
- * 【Plug and Play】 Plug in the Switch console and start playing immediately! Ensure setting the gaming console menu the "Wired Controller Communication" is turned on "ON" before attached.
- * 【Back Mapping Function 】 4 back multi-function buttons can be programmed to replace the other 16 buttons on the front. All of the designs will make you more immersive in the game world. Support Mapping Buttons:(A / B / X / Y / + / - / L / R / D-pad/ L3 / R3).
- * 【6-Axis Gyro Function & Dual Motors】The Switch OLED controller supports 6-Axis Gyro movement for highly tuned directional controls. It also features a dual-motor vibration function for a compelling and immersive gaming experience.
- * 【Buit-in PD Charging Chip】 Designed with a Type C interface that allows you to play gaming while charging the Switch Console. There is no battery inside the handle. (NOTE: Use the original Switch power adapter or a standard 15V PD protocol power adapter to charge to avoid joystick drift )
NOTE: Regular switch console needs plug with 2 sliders (Package Included)
How to Set Back Button Mapping
- 1. Hold down the "+" and the back button for 5 seconds until the screenshot button slowly flashes, indicating enter programming mode.
- 2. Set the function keys you want. Such as A, B, X, Y, +, -, L, R, ZL, ZR, Up, Down, Left, Right, L3, R3.
- 3. Press the back button again to complete the setting.
(NOTE: Hold down the "-" and the back button to clear the setting）
Built-in PD Charging Chip Allows Charging Switch While Playing
Easy Plug & Play
Plug-in the Switch OLED console or Switch console and connect immediately. (NOTE: Keep the "Pro Controller Wired Communication" ON before plugging)